Instructions for Author
All manuscripts must be submitted electronically through the form available at our website Submissions | Al-Irfan (mul.edu.pk)
- Articles shall be in MS-Word (2013 or higher) duly formatted according to the guidelines and publication policy of the Al-Irfan.
- Only Electronic submission (Soft Form) of manuscripts is accepted, and the corresponding text, tables, and figures shall be drafted in a single Microsoft Word file
- Manuscripts shall be submitted through our online forum at Submissions | Al-Irfan (mul.edu.pk)
- The Contributor have to register him/herself before submitting the Manuscript.
- In the event that a journal's editors are made aware of any allegation of research misconduct relating to a published article in their journal, the publisher or editor shall follow COPE's guidelines (or equivalent) in dealing with allegations.
- Title: The title of the article should be bold, centered, and typed in capital letters (in 13-point) Times New Roman Font.
- Author(s) Details: These author(s) details should be in (10 points) Times New Roman Font and should be centered below the title.
- Full Name
- Name of the Organization
- Country &
- E-mail ID.
- Abstract: All manuscripts must be accompanied by a brief abstract. The Abstract should not exceed 150 words. It should be properly formatted as justified in italicized text in Times New Roman Font (9 points). It should highlight Research Background, Methodology, Major Finding(s), and Conclusion in brief.
- Key Words: Authors must mention 5-10 keywords. Keywords should be listed alphabetically, separated by commas, and with a full stop at the end.
- Page Setup: The size of the page should have 7 inches Width and 9.5 inches Height with a 1-inch margin on all four sides. The header and Footer Layout should be 0.5 inches from the edge.
- Manuscript: Manuscripts must in between 4000 – 7000 words (all inclusive). It should be 1.0 line spaced, Times New Roman font, 10 point with. Utmost care should be taken to avoid any spelling or grammatical errors (it is advised to get your draft reviewed from an English language expert before submission)
- Tables and Figures/Images:All important tables and figures/images should be incorporated into the body of the paper. Heading of the Table should be in Times New Roman, Bold, 10 Points and 0.25 inches indent (Left). Heading of the Figure/Images Should also be of the same specifications as Tables but below the Image/Figure and Centrally Aligned.
- References:All references should be listed alphabetically at end of the article using APA reference style only.
- Author(s) Biography:Every author must submit a brief biography, a photograph along with the Copyright Agreement form.
- The article must not have been published in any one of the research journals and not have been submitted anywhere for publication.
- The words of the article should be 6000–7000 including a bibliography with 14 font size.
- An abstract must be provided in English before the article and should not exceed more than 150 words.
- The title should be written in 25 font and subtitles should be in 18 font.
- APA style (6th edition) should be used for bibliography at the end of each article.
- The writer must use literary language.
- The article should be sent in email or CD along with a hard copy.
- The topic of the article must have modernity and it should be beneficial for society.
- The article must fulfill all the format requirements advised for this journal.
- Terminologies from other languages should be given in italics and their translations should be provided in brackets.
- The margin of page should be 0.75 from right, 0.75 from left, 1 from top and 0.75 from bottom.
- The institution will provide one published copy of the research journal to every contributor.
- Before the Publication of any article in Al-Irfan its approval is mandatory by the nominated evaluators by the institute.
- During writing article, verses of Holy Quran should be given between ﴿﴾ brackets, Hadith and other Quotes should be given in inverted commas.
- After evaluation and plagiarism report, if any change is necessary, author will make efforts to correct the article according to the above two reports.
- The article should be sent to the email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org
Article Processing Charges: Rs. 5,000/-
Article Publishing Fee: Rs. 20,000/-
The editor reserves the right to amend, abridge or otherwise alter the contents of the paper to make it suitable for publication. However, every endeavor will be made not to affect the spirit or effectiveness of the paper.