Publication Policy Agreement
As part of the submission process of the articles submitted to Al-Irfan, the authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all
of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another
journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to
- The submission file is in Open Office, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than
underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables
are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the
- Furthermore, the manuscript contains nothing that is abusive, defamatory,
libelous, obscene, fraudulent, or illegal.
- If I send the same article to any other publisher within or outside the country, I
will let you know in anticipation which will be considered as my voluntary
withdrawal from the Al-Irfan.