Publication Policy Agreement
As part of the submission process of the articles submitted to the South Asian Journal of Religion and Philosophy, the authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all
of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere
to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another
journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to
- The submission file is in Open Office, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than
underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables
are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the
- Furthermore, the manuscript contains nothing abusive, defamatory,
libelous, obscene, fraudulent, or illegal.
- If I send the same article to any other publisher within or outside the country, I
will let you know in anticipation which will be considered as my voluntary
withdrawal from the Journal of Nautical Eye and Strategic Studies.